PD Dr. Dieter Rehfeld
Research Department Innovation, Space & Culture
Head of Study Group Industrial policy
Born 1951. He studied political sciences, modern history, sociology and psychology at the Technical University of Braunschweig. Habilitation in 1999 at the faculty of economic and social sciences of the Technical University of Braunschweig. He is Privatdozent at the Ruhr-University of Bochum. Since 1989 he is research fellow at the Institute for Work and Technology and from 2003 to 2016 he was the head of the research department Innovation, Space & Culture.
Work and research interests:
- Regional and sectoral structural change,
- structural and innovation policy,
- economy and culture.
- Society for structural policy (GfS e.V.);
- research network Ruhr SURF;
- Institute for consulting social and economic sciences-Gerhard-Weisser-Institut (Institut für beratende Sozial- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften-Gerhard Weisser-Institut).
Cooke, Philip / Rehfeld, Dieter
2014: Path dependence and new paths in regional evolution: in search of the role of culture. In: Clifton, Nick / Gärtner, Stefan / Rehfeld, Dieter (eds.): Companies, cultures, and the region: interactions and outcomes. New York: Routledge, p. 55-75
Show all Publications