Dr. Azim Uddin Mahmud
Research Department Spatial Capital
Conducted PhD Research at the Department of Geography, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Spain, on the theme "Comparative Spatial Advantage Between Microfinance Institution and Banking in Rural Context"
Employer: National Bank Ltd. Bangladesh.
- Comparative Evolutionary Models of Spatial Structure of Banking in Europe
- Changing Economic and Financial Geography
- The Source of Capitals (financial, human and social) and the Dynamics in Forming Economic Community
- Immigrant Communities in Europe and Their Livelihood Strategies of Integration
- Intellectual Trap and the Thoughts in Probability, Relativity and Cosmology.