Dr. Azim Uddin Mahmud
Research Department Spatial Capital
// +49 (0)209.1707-149
Conducted PhD Research at the Department of Geography, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Spain, on the theme "Comparative Spatial Advantage Between Microfinance Institution and Banking in Rural Context"
Employer: National Bank Ltd. Bangladesh.
- Comparative Evolutionary Models of Spatial Structure of Banking in Europe
- Changing Economic and Financial Geography
- The Source of Capitals (financial, human and social) and the Dynamics in Forming Economic Community
- Immigrant Communities in Europe and Their Livelihood Strategies of Integration
- Intellectual Trap and the Thoughts in Probability, Relativity and Cosmology.