Prof. Dr. Josef Hilbert
Head of Institute and Head of Research Department Health Industries & Quality of Life
Social Scientist and Health Economist. Managing director of the Institute for Work and Technology (IAT) of the Westfälische Hochschule Gelsenkirchen Bocholt Recklinghusen, University of Applied Science; at the same time head of the research department Health Economy and Quality of life.
Honorary professor in health economics at the medical faculty of the Ruhr University of Bochum.
- innovation in health and care industries;
- economics of ageing societies,
- vocational training for health and care businesses.
- Social inequalities in extending working lives of an ageing workforce / EXTEND
Project run-time: 01.04.2016 - 30.09.2018
- Mobilizing the Potential of Active Ageing in Europe / MOPACT
Project run-time: 01.06.2013 - 31.05.2017
- A motivating game-like environment for the promotion and monitoring of mobility and cognitive skills amongst elderly people / MobMotivator
Project run-time: 01.06.2012 - 31.10.2014